March 7, 2020
Our 2020 Bachelors and Bachelorettes!
(check daily for updates)
Tickets & Tables
*All advance tickets will be held on will call. Please present your ID at the registration desk when you arrive at the event. For reserved tables you will be given ten tickets for the table.
Entry at the Door $35
Advanced Tickets $30
Reserved Tables $500 – Limited Quantity Available
Seating and event entry for 10.
VIP – Purchase Online
CHOICE OF ONE with purchase of VIP Section:
*Liter of Grey Goose Vodka
*Tonic, Orange Juice Cranberry Juice, Club Soda, Lemons/Limes
*18 Micro Brewed Beers
* Bottle of Tattinger Brut Champagne
*2 Dozen Chocolate Covered Strawberries
* 1 Dozen Red Velvet Cup Cakes
Beer City U.S.A.
*36 Local Micro Brew Variety Beers
*Smoked Beer Nuts*New Holland Brewery Cheese Fondue with Crudites and soft pretzels
(We will reach out to confirm guest list and selection one purchased)
VIP Area along right side facing runway. Cocktail style seating and event entry for 10. Bottle service included.
VIP Left Side Area – $1300
Tables for the silent auction will be open at 5:30 pm
Silent auction tables will close at 9:00pm
Silent auction items may be retrieved starting at 9:30 pm
Would you like to donate items/services to our silent auction? Please visit HERE for the silent auction donation form.
This year we are once again using on-line bidding for our Silent Auction. Bring your smart phone and bid on-line. Keep track of your bids on your phone without leaving the ballroom.
Thank you to our technology sponsors for making this possible:
In order to bid on Silent Auction items, you will need to create a BidPal account and have a valid credit card in the account. This is easy to do.
- Visit https://one.bidpal.net/bid4bach
- On the event page, click on ‘Sign In’
- If you do not already have an account, the system will walk through creating one.
- Once created and logged in, click on ‘Account’ to view your account settings.
- In the Account settings, click on ‘Credit Card’ and select to add a card to your account.
- That’s It!
We will have many volunteers at the event who can assist you in navigating BidPal and answer questions. If you do not have a smart phone or choose not to use yours, you can still bid on Silent Auction items. Simple ask any of the volunteers with tablets to assist with bidding.
Meet & Greet Schedule:
For a chance to meet this years bachelors and bachelorettes you will find us on the following dates and locations.
- February 16th – Sledding / Happy Hour @ Belknap Park & Brickyard, 12:00pm
- February 21st – Karaoke @ J. Gardella’s Tavern, 9:00pm
- February 26th – Fowling @ Fowling Warehouse, 6:30pm
- March 1st – Sunday Funday @ Blue Dog Tavern, 12:00pm
Hear more about the event.
- February 2oth on Fox 17 Morning Mix @ 9:00 AM
- February 25th on WFGR @ 8:45 AM
- February 25th on The River @ 8:30 AM
- February 25th on Connie & Fish @ 9:00 AM
- February 25th on WGRD @ 9:50 AM
- February 27th Eightwest Channel 8 @ 11:00 AM
- February 28th On My West MI Channel 13 @ 9:00 AM
2018 Santa Parade!
Here are images from our 2019 Bid For Bachelors & Bachelorettes. http://galleries.twine.it/galleries/event-gallery/?EventCode=FFCF19
The event will be held in the grand ball room at the JW Marriott in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Event Rate for Attendees: $169 plus applicable taxes
- Overnight guest self parking: $20
- Overnight guest valet parking: $25
Click on JW Logo above to book your room as an attendee.
We will have a Hors d’oeuvre table in the pre-event area when doors open. It will be a limited supply, so arrive early.
There will be food for sale at stations inside the ballroom starting at 6:30. This is located on the left side as you enter.
We don’t want you standing in line and missing the show! This year we will be handling payment of drinks with two methods to speed things up:
- Cash: Cash is always good and accepted at all of the bars at our event. Please note all food sales must be by credit card only.
- Drink Tickets: If you forgot your cash, or run out, you can purchase drink tickets for $4 each at the coat check with credit card only. The JW also offers an ATM on the main floor of the hotel.
The event will feature four bars in the ballroom and two bars in the pre-event area.
The event is formal / semi-formal, dress up and have a fun night on the town!
Thank You 2020 Donors!
Bid is an auction style fundraiser supporting Friends & Families of Cystic Fibrosis an all volunteer non profit organization. All proceeds stay locally here in West Michigan and are used to help those with Cystic Fibrosis and their families.
Look For Us:
Date: March 7, 2020
Where: JW Marriott
Doors open: 5:30 pm
Opening remarks and presentations: 6:30 pm
Bidding begins: 7:00 pm
Silent Auction: 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Entry the Door $35
Advanced Tickets $30 BUY NOW
Reserved Tables: $500 BUY NOW
Book a Room at Event Rates
Host: Dan Harland
Hostess: Jordan Carson
Dee Jay Vee
Purple Heart Sponsors
Guardian Angel Sponsors