Photo by Scarlet Barn Photography
Customer Service Specialist at Booking.com
On a daily basis, Tim communicates with partners and customers from all over the world to help solve major travel issue ranging from cancelled flights to relocating guests after natural disasters. He is also the President of a local nonprofit called the Neighborhood Business Alliance. He advocates economic growth by representing over two thousand businesses within the twenty business districts to the City. He works with the Mayor and City officials to create a clear line of communication between the City and the business owners.
Tim was born right here in Grand Rapids. He graduated from Grandville High School before going on to Davenport for a double major in marketing and management.
In his free time, he enjoys staying active, working out, kayaking, hiking, scuba diving, traveling, aimless adventures, motorcycles rides, nonprofit volunteering, cooking as well as trying new restaurants, a good whiskey or dark craft beer.
- (1) Night Stay at Amway Grand Plaza* Whether You’re Planning a Special Occasion or Simply Need to Unwind After a Hectic Work Week, Make the Most of Your Weekend and Book a Night at The Amway Grand Rapids.
- JW Marriott Spa Gift Card: The JW Marriott Offers an Array of Pampering
- Classic and Signature Spa Services. Make a Reservation and Apply Your Gift Card Towards any of Their Treatments: Body Scrub, Facial, Manicure/Pedicure, Paraffin Hand Treatments, Body Wrap, Foot Bath, Massage, Steam Room, Lap Pool, Men Services, or Waxing.
- Carriage Ride with Classic Carriage, Grand Rapids MI**
- $200 Gift Card to Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- $100 Gift Card to Gaydon’s Crossing
- (1) 18 Hole Foursome of Golf With Cart at Egypt Valley Country Club
- (2) 9 Holes of Golf With Cart From Morrison Lake Golf Course
* Number of nights may vary based on time of reservation and room selection
** Use enclosed Visa Gift Card