Details for Bid 2020 Coming Soon!
Tickets & Tables
*All advance tickets will be held on will call. Please present your ID at the registration desk when you arrive at the event. For reserved tables you will be given ten tickets for the table.
Entry at the Door $
Advanced Tickets $
Reserved Tables – Limited Quantity Available
(links for tickets and tables will be published soon)
VIP Area along right side facing runway. Couch seating and event entry for 10. Table service included.
VIP Area along Left side facing runway. Couch seating and event entry for 10. Table service included.
Tables for the silent auction will be open at 5:30 pm
Silent auction tables will close at 9:00pm
Silent auction items may be retrieved starting at 9:30 pm
Would you like to donate items/services to our silent auction? Please visit HERE for the silent auction donation form.
This year we are once again using on-line bidding for our Silent Auction. Bring your smart phone and bid on-line. Keep track of your bids on your phone without leaving the ballroom.
Thank you to our technology sponsors for making this possible:
In order to bid on Silent Auction items, you will need to create a BidPal account and have a valid credit card in the account. This is easy to do.
- Visit https://one.bidpal.net/bid4bach
- On the event page, click on ‘Sign In’
- If you do not already have an account, the system will walk through creating one.
- Once created and logged in, click on ‘Account’ to view your account settings.
- In the Account settings, click on ‘Credit Card’ and select to add a card to your account.
- That’s It!
We will have many volunteers at the event who can assist you in navigating BidPal and answer questions. If you do not have a smart phone or choose not to use yours, you can still bid on Silent Auction items. Simple ask any of the volunteers with tablets to assist with bidding.
Getting ready for the 2017 Art Van Santa Parade! | Dec 18, 2017
WGVU Feb 28th 2017
Listen to the Podcast HERE
Fox 17 Feb 28th 2017
Watch the Video HERE
Eight West Feb 23rd 2017
Here are images from our 2017 Bid For Bachelors & Bachelorettes. http://galleries.twine.it/galleries/event-gallery/?EventCode=FFCF17
The event will be held in the grand ball room at the JW Marriott in Grand Rapids, MI.
We will have a Hors d’oeuvre table in the pre-event area when doors open. It will be a limited supply, so arrive early. The Hors d’oeuvre selection will be (subject to change):
- Selection of Everyday Favorites and Artisan Quality Cheeses with Nuts, Dried Fruits, Toasted Baguette and Crackers
- Selection of Seasonal Vegetables with JW Green Goddess and Tomato Bagna Cauda
- Tapenade with Goat’s Cheese
- White Bean Dip
- Wild Mushrooms with Red Onion Jam
- Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Pesto
- Eggplant Caponata and Parmesan
There will be food for sale at stations inside the ballroom starting at 6:30. This is located on the left side as you enter. This years Menu (subject to change):
- Street Tacos to include Chicken Tinga, Cilantro and Onion, Local Tortillas,
Lime Crema and Homemade Salsa.
- Brioche Sliders, Angus Beef, White Cheddar, Griddled Onions. Appropriate Accompaniments.
- “Mac” and Cheese with Triple Cheese Blend.
Food Tickets are $6 and can only be purchased by credit cards only; No Cash.
We don’t want you standing in line and missing the show! This year we will be handling payment of drinks with two methods to speed things up:
- Cash: Cash is always good and accepted at all of the bars at our event. Please note all food sales must be by credit card only.
- Drink Tickets: If you forgot your cash, or run out, you can purchase drink tickets for $4 each at the coat check with credit card only. The JW also offers an ATM on the main floor of the hotel.
- Microbrew Beer, Corials by the glass, Liquors, Wine by the glass: $8 or two tickets
- Domestic and Imported Beers: $4 or one ticket
- Non-alcohol drinks (bottled water, Pepsi Soft Drinks, juice, etc): $4 or one ticket
The event will feature four bars in the ballroom and two bars in the pre-event area.
The event is formal / semi-formal, dress up and have a fun night on the town!
Thank You 2020 Sponsors
Purple Heart Sponsors
Guardian Angel Sponsors
Gift of Hope Sponsors
Olivier VanDyk Insurance
Cupids Arrow Sponsors
Thank You 2020 Donors!
Bid is an auction style fundraiser supporting Friends & Families of Cystic Fibrosis an all volunteer non profit organization. All proceeds stay locally here in West Michigan and are used to help those with Cystic Fibrosis and their families.
Look For Us:
Date: March 7, 2020
Where: JW Marriott
Doors open: 5:30 pm
Opening remarks and presentations: 6:30 pm
Bidding begins: 7:00 pm
Silent Auction: 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Entry the Door $35
Advanced Tickets $30 BUY NOW
Reserved Tables: $450 BUY NOW
Book a Room at Event Rates
Host: Dan Harland
Hostess: Jordan Carson
Purple Heart Sponsors
Guardian Angel Sponsors